search

Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer vacation

Sunctuary of Truth


Last May 25,2009 me and my boyfriend spent our almost a month vacation in Thailand and Cambodia. Its my first time to go out of the country actually and i dont have any idea of what it looks like or what it feels like when out of the country. Its around 12:am when we arrive at the Bangkok airport and i was amazed at the airport alone. I can see modernization in the city without losing thier unique culture.

We take alot of pictures of the temples in Bangkok like Wat Arun and Wat Po. During night time Wat Arun turns to gold when they turn the lights on. After two days in Bangkok we went to Pattaya. Well the very famous place there at night is the walking street because of the gogo bars. I enjoyed the elephant track in Nong Nooch Resort, im amazed by the elepants who knows how to paint. Sunctuary of Truth in Pattaya is very impressive work of art, it takes 42 years to build and they're halfway on it.

Thailand is also known for thier beautiful beaches, Phuket is one of it. We enjoyed canoeing taking pictures at Phi Phi Lay, Krabi and James bond Island. In the afternoon we wait for the sunset at patong beach.


We also went to the long neck village at Chang mai and do the elephant track in the afternoon we went to Meaya falls in Doi Inthanon national park.

Last week of our vacation we flew to Cambodia to see the Angkor Wat. I didnt expect that there are more than 100 temples other than Angkor Wat. Only Angkor Wat was the Biggest of all. I encourage my boyfriend to wake up early at 4:00 am to take picture of Angkot Wat in dawn actually he's lazy to get up that time but i didnt win over me. Its really great when u spent time with the prson you love in such a beautiful place. The sad part for me is going home but i do hope that we go back there again to share our precious moments together.